For a fast, no-bake, every-once-in-a-while sweet treat, the aptly named “Coconut Crack Bars” will hit the spot!
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (80g)
- 1/4 cup agave or pure maple syrup (or 1/4 cup water and 2-3 nunaturals stevia packs)
- 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil (For all substitutions in this recipe, see nutrition link below)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- optional raw chocolate chips from the Chocolate Covered Katie Cookbook
Combine all ingredients in a food processor. (Perhaps you can mix by hand if you don’t have a food processor, but I haven’t tried.) Squish into any small container (I used a 7×5) and fridge for an hour before trying to cut. (Or freeze for 15 minutes.) Can be stored in the fridge or freezer, for at least a few weeks..
Learn more at Chocolate Covered Katie. https://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/