The FLI Patient-Centered Model Is All About YOU!
FLI is set up to meet YOUR individual needs.
Whether you come to our clinic in Sacramento and work directly with Dr. Rosario,
or you are a distant client working with Dr. Medel, the quality of your care is the same.
Here’s What to Expect
- Skilled clinicians who are well-prepared for each appointment. Our clinicians have done the necessary research and planning ahead of time, so there is a game plan for each and every appointment.
- Being fully armed with all the information you need to be an active participant in your healing journey. Our clinicians explain their thinking when it comes to your situation and their reasons for the recommendations they are making.
- A plan of action that is tailored specifically to you and flexible in response to the results you are getting. We don’t believe in cookie cutter programs that may or may not work for your body, your situation, and your life. We offer solutions that are as unique to you as your fingerprint.
- An emphasis on patient education. Every week you have an appointment, you will receive education about something that is specific to your situation. We want you to understand how your particular body operates. This is one way you are empowered to take an active part in returning to and, even more important, maintaining your health and well-being.
- Coaching and client support from Christine, our wellness coach, to inspire and encourage you and give you just the edge you need to be successful in your quest for better health and wellness.
- Being treated like a person and not like a case or a disease or a condition. We treat you the way we want to be treated. The way we want our family members to be treated because that’s how we think of you – as a member of our FLI family.
Take the next step TODAY.
Click here to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Rosario
Don’t forget to sign up for our mailing list!